skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The lovers, the dreamers, and me...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Kuwait
Just a quick update..I made it to Kuwait. I'm in line to get my entry visa...only 96people before my number comes up. I figure at this rate my checked baggage will be long gone by the time i get to baggage claim...sweet!
1 comment:
Unknown
said...
Glad you made it there safely!
February 18, 2009 at 11:21 AM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To JulieSuzy's blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(51)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(10)
▼
February
(14)
Pictures of Matthias' goodbye and helo flight to B...
I have entered BizarroWorld
Trip to Babel Province
Photos of my Forward Operating Base
Misconceptions
Incongruities
Forward Operating Base Husayniyah
BIAP
Kuwait Part II
Kuwait
My address
Yoiks and Away....
Photos from Crash and Bang School...
Countdown T Minus 21 Hours and Counting...
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
1 comment:
Glad you made it there safely!
Post a Comment