Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Countdown T Minus 21 Hours and Counting...




Here are a few pictures of my new home away from home...FOB Husayniyah in Karbala, Iraq...

And it's less than 24 hours to go until I depart and here I am sending out invites to my blog...I haven't put updates in a long time because I was waiting for "official" permission from somewhere up above to be able to share with y'all but given that I can't get a straight answer out of anyone, I'm taking the absence of someone telling me not to blog as permission...so I will be starting to do regular updates tomorrow.

Masaa al-khair (Good night)

J

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Kick ass. And remember when you get there, you tell them what you needed: 1. separate shower faciities; 2. AC; 3. a portable generator; 4. DVDs for Biggest Loser! The rest you just make up as you go along.