Julie Pfluger thinks the person who posted personal insults on my blog is a coward...took the time to proactively go out and find my blog then create a fake profile to post anonymous comments that are personal attacks on my body...gee what a big man...not to mention with the writing skills of a kindergartner. If you think its such a pfluger-lovemyself-fest then don't read it...then again I am pretty badass...
I'll post pictures of my vaca when I get back....had too many to choose from but never fear they will reappear after I am back in Iraq and have time to go over them! Having a great time...tubing down the James, Krista's wedding, chilling in DC, Mama Ayesha's, team Dan and Kate at trivia night, sushi, seeing mommers and Aunt Sue, renting a house in Charlottesville with the gang and in Rochester with the other gang...and of course poofaloofagus...I am one lucky girl!!!
Wednesday, September 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment