My colleague at the Provincial Reconstruction Team in Karbala works with media and the arts and is putting on a show of photos from three photographers from Karbala - one is with AP, one is with Roiters and one is with Agency French Press. She is putting these photos together for a show here in Karbala at the local culture house and hopes to get some showing in the states. These photos are highlighting scenes in Karbala...thought I'd share some with y'all. While I have been in Iraq for almost a year now I haven't seen many of these scenes myself...I know there is a very large lake (Lake Razaza) in Karbala but have never been there...I have heard it very low and mostly muddy banks so I was suprised to see the pictures of life on the lake.
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)



No comments:
Post a Comment