




*****I depart the United States and leave the care of Rufus (aka Poofus, Roofadoofaloofalus, Land Shark and - most often - your f#@&n dog bit me again)....as I was saying, I left Rufus - the white hot ball of canine terror - in the care of Jerry and in the company of his best doggy friend Nixon. (see first two pictures for the great and terrible Rufus). Now, six weeks later, I get these pictures...my vicous furry football has been shaved, domesticated and put in a hawaiin shirt! What is this world coming to???
In other news, I've been thinking of entertainment options here on the base...and given that we have just about NONE right now (well, unless you count flipping bottle caps at targets on the wall) I thought I'd suggest a charades game I learned back in DC (thanks Kate and Dan - for the game and the cake :)...so I emailed two guys here to get their opinion of interest and their response cracked me up...
"I would venture the humble opinion that as a female in this camp you could select five men of your choosing, tell them to dress up like pink flamingos, ask them to dance to "Wag Your Tailfeather" and probably get away with it. If they don't cooperate, there are always another 198 to choose from."
Funny stuff :)
Funny stuff :)
2 comments:
Jules, We all miss you too! BTW Rufus isn't totally domesticated yet:) But he does have some new impersonations he wants to show you.
You put him in doggy daycare and he becomes a respectable big boy now. Maybe all his cranky moods was the result of just a "bad hair day."
Post a Comment