skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The lovers, the dreamers, and me...
Sunday, March 8, 2009
Pictures from my visit to Women's NGO Part II/dinner for police/lunch with council
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Subscribe To JulieSuzy's blog
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2010
(6)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
▼
2009
(51)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(4)
►
September
(4)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(4)
▼
March
(10)
I'm baaacckkkkkkk
Trip to the market in Karbala
I'm still stuck in Baghdad
Picts from the Green Zone (aka International Zone)...
Things that no longer seem strange to me...
Just hangin out with the band....
Pictures from my visit to Women's NGO Part II/dinn...
What exactly do I do?
Visit to Women's Non-Profit
Home Sweet Mobile Home
►
February
(14)
►
2008
(3)
►
December
(2)
►
July
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment